A graphical interface for the CuikSuite
- If you are interested in the proposal, please contact with the supervisors.
The CuikSuite is a general toolbox for the motion analysis of robotic systems. Up to now the suite includes a set of sophisticated command line tools whose use is difficult for non-trained users.
The objective of this project is to implement a graphical interface for the CuikSuite.
This interface must be able to:
- Define robot models and objects in the environment, providing tools to easily manipulate them.
- Define start/goal configurations for path planning problems.
- Execute the CuikSuite position analysis and planning tools.
- Display the outputs of the CuikSuite commands (configurations/paths).
- Provide tools to visualize auxiliary outputs generated by the CuikSuite (RRTs, Atlases,…).
- Read/write CuikSuite configuration and model files.
- The interface must work both in Linux and in Mac.
This project is ideal for a computer science student with:
- Good knowledge on graphical interfaces.
- Good programming skills in C/C++.
- Interest in robotics.
The scope of the project can be adapted according to the candidate interests.