- Research activities:
- Current students:
- Ricard Bordalba Phd Students co-advised with Lluís Ros. Works on kinodynamic planning for constrained robotic systems.
- Arya Shabani Phd Students co-advised with Federico Thomas. Works on the position analysis of mechanisms using multi-affine formulations.
- Hector Castillo summer internship coming from MIT. Works on the analysis and construction of a 3-UPU reconfigurable parallel robot.
- Antonella Masini summer internship coming from MIT. Works on the construction and control of a ball-and-plate system based on a spherical parallel robot.
- Mathilde de Jaureguiberry summer internship coming from the Grenoble Institute of Engineering. Develops computer vision tools for the diagnostic of collagen VI-related muscular distrophies.
- I am looking for degree/master UPC students to work on the following projects:
- A graphical interface for the CuikSuite.
- Analyzing protein motions.
- Manipulability-guided path planning.
- Parallel AtlasRRT.
- Inverse kinematic techniques for the motion planning of cooperative robots./li>
- Fast marching methods for closed-chain motion planning.
If you are interested in any of them or if you have any Degree/Master project proposal related to these subjects, please contact me.
- Developed software:
- The CuikSuite 3.0: Position analysis and motion planning on manifolds
- Updated: August-2019.
- Last main feature: Kinodynamic planning.
- Papers: ICRA18, ARK18,
- Code (84 Mb).
- Previous versions:
- Version 2.1: Including path planning with tensegrity structures (2015)
- Version 2.0: Position analysis and path planning on manifolds (2014)
- Tutorial: RAM14.
- Papers: WAFR10, ISSR11, RSS11, IJRR11, IJRR12, RSS12, ICRA12a, ICRA12b, JCC13, CK13, TRO13a, TRO13b, TRO13d, TRO13e, RAS13, TRO14.
- Code (84 Mb).
- Version 1.0: Position analysis (2004-2009)
- Cuik-KDtree: Yet another nearest neighbor library for motion planning. This library allows sampling using the kd-tree (2014)
- MPNN: Nearest neighbor library for motion planning (2013)
- RigidCLL: Efficient atomic interaction detection in molecular problems (2013)
- Pose SLAM: Efficient SLAM with pose-only maps (2008-2009)
- C-POMDP: POMDPs in continuous spaces (2005-2009)
- IM: Image moments toolbox (2006)
- LegSim: Legged robot simulator (1996-2005)