About this site
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11th 2002, on the information society and e-commerce services (LSSI), as well as other legally applicable regulations, users of the website www.iri.upc.edu are hereby informed of the following:
- This site is the official website of the Institut de Robòtica i Informàtica Industrial (IRI), CSIC-UPC
- It was created and is maintained by IRI, which is the owner, as it is of the domain names leading to it.
- IRI belongs to Agencia Estatal Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC) and Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC).
- CSIC's Tax Identification Code number is: Q-28.18002D.
- UPC's Tax Identification Code number is: Q-08.18003F.
- IRI is located at this address: C/ Llorens i Artigas 4-6, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
- Users of this portal may communicate directly and effectively with IRI by writing to the above address or by the following means:
Tel :+34 93 4015751, Fax :+34 93 4015750, e-mail: email@example.com
Acceptance of the cookies policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the device of internet users visiting a website. The operator of the website decides what type of information they contain and what their purpose is. The cookies can be used by the web server each time you visit this website. They are used to save time and to make the web-browsing experience more efficient. However, they can be used for several different purposes, ranging from remembering login information to storing a purchase order. There are many guides on what cookies are and why they are used. Here, we will explain how cookies affect the web pages of IRI but if you need more information, follow these links:
Types of cookies
Cookies used on this website
IRI website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation in the web pages. In your browser, you can see four cookies of this service. Under the abovementioned classification, these cookies are classified as own cookies, session cookies and analysis cookies. You can find more information and disable the use of these cookies.
Changing the configuration of the cookies on your browser
You can restrict, block or delete cookies using your browser. Next, we indicate the instructions for the most used browsers: